1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    Not a member yet? join BYC here & then introduce yourself in our community forum here.

This is all your fault MissPrissy!!!

Discussion in 'Egg, Chicken, & Other Favorite Recipes' started by gumpsgirl, Oct 26, 2008.

1. gumpsgirl

gumpsgirl Crowing Premium Member

Mar 25, 2008
    Virginia
    I saw your post the other morning and your dinner looked so good from the night before that I had to do it! YUM! YUM! YUM! It was so good and my kids ate 3#'s of bacon! [​IMG] I did have some, but the kids were responsible for eating most of it. Thanks for the inspiration! We haven't done this in a while, so it was about time. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Songster

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    Oh yummy!!! [​IMG]

3. gumpsgirl

Mar 25, 2008
    Virginia
    Quote:Yeah! My kids went nuts! [​IMG] I made 8 cups of pancake batter (quadrupled my recipe) and they ate it all!!!

4. *drools* I could go for a pancake right now, really I could.

5. Quote:Yeah! My kids went nuts! [​IMG] I made 8 cups of pancake batter (quadrupled my recipe) and they ate it all!!!

[​IMG] How many kids have you got an army?

6. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member 11 Years

I love bacon. When cooked the way I like it, I could eat a lb all by myself, LOL. Yummy!

7. gumpsgirl

Mar 25, 2008
    Virginia
    Quote:Yeah! My kids went nuts! [​IMG] I made 8 cups of pancake batter (quadrupled my recipe) and they ate it all!!!

[​IMG] How many kids have you got an army?

I have 5! Three of them are teenage boys and my 11 year-old son eats like a teenage boy, so I guess that's about as good as having an army. [​IMG]

8. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator Staff Member 10 Years

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    Oh man, yummy! That makes me hungry, and I just had dinner!

9. gumpsgirl

Mar 25, 2008
    Virginia
    Quote:You should have seen how much Madison ate Cyn! It was unbelievable. I think she ate like 15 pieces of bacon, 1 pancake, and an egg w/ a glass of o.j.! That's quite an appetite for a little 4 year-old girl, don't ya think?!?! [​IMG]

10. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member 11 Years

You sure she's not my kid?? [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: