This is crazy!

What is the crazy part?They look like a nice pair of red goldens to me.Price is a little steep for 1 month old chicks,but who knows how much they sell for in different parts of the country.
In N.H.,Tony.

Look good to me....maybe a little high but nothing OUTRAGEOUS....30-40 would be way too much.
cool.png

But they are 2 chicks, for $20 a piece! I would never spend that much on chicks.
Tony K.T: That is a copied pic not their birds and they are selling the chicks.

Quote:
It doesn't matter how bout you just wait till they are older then you can spend more money I would spend that for four birds rather the 60 for 2 you might end up with one roo three hens or three roos one hen or two pair clearly you havent thought about your odds, but with your RG's your odds are pretty good
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
It doesn't matter how bout you just wait till they are older then you can spend more money I would spend that for four birds rather the 60 for 2 you might end up with one roo three hens or three roos one hen or two pair clearly you havent thought about your odds, but with your RG's your odds are pretty good
thumbsup.gif

Then you feed them for two years, add another $40 or so and you still end up domesticated inbred Goldens..F2 breeder pairs can be got for $75

Quote:
thumbsup.gif

Then you feed them for two years, add another $40 or so and you still end up domesticated inbred Goldens..F2 breeder pairs can be got for $75

Well by then youve made your money back on the chicks havent you.

Back
Top Bottom