this is gross.....

gapeachy

Songster
11 Years
Oct 21, 2008
Rome Ga
does anybody else's dog out there eat chicken poo and goat poo and any other poo he can get to?......my boxer really grosses me out....I even caught him in the cat box munching cat litter and cat poo (yuck) he had litter hanging all around his big old mouth....is something wrong with him?.....we feed him really good...he is not hungry

Yes there's something wrong with him, he's a dog & dogs are disgusting! Including all 10 of mine.
Given the chance they'll all eat poop. Think about that the next time ol' Fido's licking your face.

He's just being a dog. I don't get why they do it either. My outside dogs think new calf poo is a special treat during calving season....
sickbyc.gif
My daughter's dog loves to lick guinea poo and roll in it when they come to visit.

yup...mine eat it all....cat,pig,goat,chicken,rabbit,..then they wanna come give mommy a big wet kiss!
ep.gif
sickbyc.gif
barnie.gif

he is an inside dog....I raised him inside and no way he thinks he is staying outside...but eating all that poo I am afraid he is going to get worms....

my golden retrievers fave was horse poo....dogs also LOVE hoof clippings..but they always throw them up later .... so i try to keep them away

Yup, my dog loves poo too. Chicken poo, cat poo, rabbit poo, earthworm poo, mystery poo; all taste yummy to her.
We don't let her lick our faces, if we can help it
lol.png

She's a dog; dogs love stinky stuff!!!
Ours gets fed very well also, but there is something about that poo.

Last edited:
My mostly white and brown JRT has mastered the art of rolling in disgusting noxious materials. She not particular, just as long as it smells disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom