This is INSANE,where do these people come from????Update, Pg 5

Discussion in 'Predators and Pests' started by MagsC, Jan 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MagsC

MagsC Queen Of Clueless

Jul 27, 2008
    Minnesota
    Well, this morning I was on the phone to the police. Its kind of a long story, but highly irritating and I am a bit scared and angry all at once.
    For the past year we have had problems with a guy walking his dog. Just walking it is not a problem, its a free country. The issue is, he keeps taking the dog right up into my yard and the neighbors yard to do its business. I guess he thinks since we have dogs we wont notice!![​IMG]
    Several times now we have confronted him (I have twice, my fiance once, my daughter once and the neighbors a few times.)
    He just slinks off with his dog and we think its taken care of but he continues to do what he wants. On OUR property. Last time I checked, that was trespassing.
    A couple months ago I called the police (the neighbors had done that previously) and thought AGAIN that this was the end of it.
    Nope.
    Now that we have a lot of snow, he cant bring the dog through the yard, so bold as brass, he has been bringing it directly up the sidewalk to the DOOR and letting it "go" where my little dogs do. He doesnt even budge if you catch him, like he has every right.
    Maybe confronting him, made it worse?
    I talked to my son and he said "Is he mental or completely arrogant? Anyone else would get the picture and know it was WRONG".
    I think he just doesnt want to pick up after his dog.[​IMG]
    Anyway. I am just waiting and going to take a picture of him since no one at the city office or police department seems to know who he is. Thats weird too because this is such a small town.
    The neighbors think he is the prowler we have had around too so thats doubly worrying because it makes me wonder if it will escalate into something worse.
    I posted about the prowler before and at that time was confident I could handle things myself. I dont feel that way anymore.[​IMG]
    Sorry about the rant, just needed to get it out.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2010
  2. Zahboo

Zahboo Simply Stated

Feb 3, 2009
    Hope Mills, NC
    I'd follow him from a distance find out where he lives and take all of the "presents" left by his dog and return them to the owner. The windshield of his car will surely guarentee he'll notice. I hate people that can't clean up after their animals.

3. bufforp89

bufforp89 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2009
    Chenango Forks NY
    [​IMG]

4. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

Be careful, that sounds a little psycho to me.

Imp

5. MagsC

MagsC Queen Of Clueless

Jul 27, 2008
    Minnesota
    Yeah. I was actually thinking he sounded a LOT psycho.[​IMG]
    Hopefully we will find out where he lives. Its hard to believe that NO ONE knows who he is.
    LOL, if I DID know his place of residence, I can guarantee you, he WOULD be having his dogs "presents" returned to him in some manner.[​IMG]

6. jafo

jafo Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2009
    I agree, find out where he lives, then collect about a hundred pounds of the crap, his, yours, and anyone elses you can find, and dump it on HIS lawn. OR, about 3 am, dump it in his car.

7. Lil_Chickadee

Lil_Chickadee Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 11, 2009
    WV
    Quote:LOL. Some chic threw garbage in our yard one time so hubby picked it up followed her to her driveway and threw it out. [​IMG] She saw his so that was even better.

8. Wynette

Wynette Moderator Staff Member

Sep 25, 2007
    Michigan
    Two wrongs don't make a right.

I think taking a pic or better yet - a video tape - for evidence will get you much further.

What an annoying situation - I hope you get it resolved! People never will cease to amaze me.

9. MagsC

MagsC Queen Of Clueless

Jul 27, 2008
    Minnesota
    Thats true, two wrongs dont make a right. But its very frustrating and very tempting to retaliate. I would like to say I am above revenge but I guess I wont know until I get the chance.[​IMG]

10. Pupsnpullets

Pupsnpullets Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 9, 2008
    SoCal desert
    Quote:Now come on guys...show a little class - at least send the crap boxed and C.O.D [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by