'This Is It'

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by SarahFair, Oct 26, 2009.

1. SarahFair

SarahFair Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2008
    Monroe, Ga
    Anyone going to see it??

I want to SO bad but I fear Im going to burst out into tears in the theater. [​IMG] [​IMG]

I never got to see him in concert. I can remember as a child wanting to. I saved up $200 once because there was rumor of a come back for the Jackson 5 (that was A LOT for me at that age.. still is lol).
    This would be the closest Ill ever get...

I hear this one guy on the radio station I listen to every morning (country station..and hes the younger 3rd wheel of the show) always bashing him. The older guy is 'Oh Im excited to go see this!!' 'Oh lets just take 60 seconds to hear his new song 'This Is It' (the day it came out) and all the younger guy did through the WHOLE 60 seconds was 'THIS SUCKS LETS JUST TURN IT OFF'. I couldnt even hear the song because he wouldnt quit talking! Now hes bashing the older guy because he wants to go see it. 'Oh COME ONE why do you want to go see this guy! You have KIDS!' It really makes me want to call that radio station up and give that guy a piece of my mind. [​IMG] [​IMG]

ANYWAYS...
    I dont know if I want to see it to save myself (and the person I go with) the embarrassment..

2. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    I'm not sure what artist you are referring to?...

3. SarahFair

Sep 23, 2008
    Monroe, Ga
    Quote:MICHAEL JACKSON

4. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Not if they paid me to go!!

5. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    Michael Jackson No I won't be going to see it. However I had/have great respect for him as an entertainer.

6. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    Quote:Yeah, me too. I guess I don't appreciate his style of singing and dancing.

7. SarahFair

Sep 23, 2008
    Monroe, Ga
    Quote:Yeah, me too. I guess I don't appreciate his style of singing and dancing.

Ohh well I love his dancing and Pop music [​IMG]

8. raroo

raroo Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 5, 2008
    Vancouver, BC
    I want to see it but I think all the fans in the theater would be too much for me to handle. If they ever bring it out on video, I will certainly see it then. [​IMG]

I never got to see him live either and I always hoped I would get a chance to one day. [​IMG]

9. annie3001

annie3001 My Girls

Jun 11, 2009
    Ct.
    i would rent a video and watch at home. [​IMG]

10. SarahFair

Sep 23, 2008
    Monroe, Ga
    I thought about renting it but seeing it on the big screen some how I feel would be more like seeing it in concert..
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by