This is my neice

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by MuranoFarms, Dec 18, 2009.

1. MuranoFarms

MuranoFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2009
    Boyers, Pa
  2. 3goodeggs

3goodeggs pays attention sporadically

May 22, 2009
    North Central Florida
    Insurance companies should have to live up to their end of the bargain. Where does it say that people have to pay in ,and pay in, and pay in, sometime for decades with out getting anything out, and then when they need the help they have paid for, "sorry, we don't want to." I need a racket like that...oh, yea, they'd put me in jail. It's called a scam.
    I hope it works out for her. I'll send a prayer. I am not so sure That I have a very good connection sometimes, but I try anyway.

3. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Wow! poor kid! [​IMG]
    I was on that provigil also... but when i ran out of med insurance it was like $500 a month to get it filled... (Needless to say..i didnt get it filled after that..) [​IMG]
    Plus..i dont think it worked good for me either.. I was still just as sleepy.. [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I've stopped taking it now because i found that i was craving it in the mornings..(not a good sign..)
    it gave me energy in the mornings but i was just as tired a few hours later...so it was pointless for me to keep taking it.

*sigh* and i'm still exhausted all the time.. [​IMG]

I'll PM you about something also...

Last edited: Dec 18, 2009
  4. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    So sorry. I've had my own battles with the insurance company lately. It makes you want to strangle someone that sits in a nice, plush office sucking up all your premiums. [​IMG]

5. MuranoFarms

MuranoFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2009
    Boyers, Pa
    The worst thing about it is she just came out of here longest ever episode and NOW they want to refuse to cover the meds! Clearly she needs them!
    [​IMG]
    We're going to put together a fundraiser this spring if it doesn't get covered by then.

6. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    I hope she is able to get the help that she needs.. [​IMG]

7. fordmommy

fordmommy Dancing With My Chickens

Jul 16, 2009
    Wisconsin
    [​IMG]

8. dntd

dntd Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 4, 2009
    Poor girl, many illnesses get over looked because you can't see something missing. If she was missing a leg they would help. Fight and fight hard to get her all the help she needs.

9. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

Quote:[​IMG] You hit the nail on the head!!! I can't stand the insurance companies! If if was them, or one of their own, they'd sure be singing a different tune, huh? [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by