This is my togg goat....pics

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by arabianequine, Jun 26, 2011.

1. arabianequine

arabianequine Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2010
    We will see too if she is pregnant. I honestly feel the same in her something on each side and when I push it moves a mass like a baseball. Why would her belly look smaller but her bag is bigger no milk I tried. Is it because she is a milk goat? Her bag looks big but feels empty/flabby lol. Her hair might hide her belly good...it does seem bigger though then when she first came.

These pics are from tonight too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. kstaven

kstaven Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 26, 2007
    BC, Washington Border
    She is carrying milk by the pics. Likely there is a cap formed on the end of the teat, which is normal for a goat going back into milk. Thus you are not getting milk flow when testing her out for flow.

I have two Toggs and one Sanaan that are going back into milk that have not been bred. It happens with some.

3. glenolam

glenolam Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 19, 2009
    Canterbury, CT
    I agree...it looks like she's bagging up a little bit. Do you have a top view picture?

4. arabianequine

Apr 4, 2010
    Here are some pics that the owner sent me at the end of April before I got the goats. I am pretty sure the first two pics were taken on 22 of April 2011. Not sure on the last 2 though. I don't have any over the top or from the front of her. I will try to get some. She hides everything so well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. arabianequine

Apr 4, 2010
    That first pic on my last post she was def. alot skinny then now. She has put on some weight I think.

6. arabianequine

Apr 4, 2010
    Quote:Here is a current top view pic 2 weeks later lol sorry.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by