1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

This is not what I expected to get on my Pizza..

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by StrawberryHouseMouse, Apr 11, 2009.

1. StrawberryHouseMouse

StrawberryHouseMouse Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2009
    Cleveland, Tennessee
    Someone needs to tell Walmart that cats are only acceptable pizza toppings in Korea.

[​IMG]

XD I love my kitty, Kohl. She finds some of the oddest places to sleep. This empty pizza box from walmart's deli was setting next to the trash in the kitchen and she decided to just make a bed out of it.

2. banter

banter Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2008
    Raymond Maine
    [​IMG] THAT is a great pic!- I prefer a deluxe veggie with extra Ferret-[​IMG]

3. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Quote:[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 11, 2009
  4. StrawberryHouseMouse

Mar 23, 2009
    Cleveland, Tennessee
    It must be comfortable. She has been laying in it for about 30 minutes now. Of course she has turned around at times and got in different positions but still in it none the less.

5. TheDuckCrew

TheDuckCrew Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2009
    Connecticut
    your cat is GORGEOUS!!!!! and that is a hilarious pic!

eta-my TINY cat decided to try and sleep in a huge open pizza box, while my huge fat cat climbed into a shoe box...his flab was hanging over the edges. fat boy!

Last edited: Apr 11, 2009
  6. StrawberryHouseMouse

Mar 23, 2009
    Cleveland, Tennessee
    Quote:[​IMG] thanks. She is from our late gray tabby, Nathaliha. I miss her but atlease she left us with a little peice of herself. Even if they look nothing alike. ( Don't know who the father is. lol )

7. Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2007
    Naples, Florida
    That is so cute!

8. TheDuckCrew

Feb 21, 2009
    Connecticut
    Quote:[​IMG] thanks. She is from our late gray tabby, Nathaliha. I miss her but atlease she left us with a little peice of herself. Even if they look nothing alike. ( Don't know who the father is. lol )

she looks sooo soft! i just want to hold her. but thats nice to have a piece of her left...and a piece of some unknown daddy.

9. StrawberryHouseMouse

Mar 23, 2009
    Cleveland, Tennessee
    She is really soft, and has a huge fluffy tail. We joke about how her daddy must have been a squirrel or coon some times. Here is another post of her sleeping in the laundry room lol.

[​IMG]

10. TheDuckCrew

Feb 21, 2009
    Connecticut
    she is so cute! i just love her!! her mom and dad (whoever he is) must have both been beautiful to get such an adorable baby.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by