1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

this is sad

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by AK_Button_Mama, Mar 25, 2009.

1. AK_Button_Mama

AK_Button_Mama Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 30, 2008
    Wasilla, Alaska
    OK I have been sitting here at my computer for 4 hour. I cleaned my brooders and did chicken chores.... I am hungry and have NO IDEA what I want.... perhaps I need to just go take a nap..... Its sad that I am so bored...... I am waiting for button quail to pop out one has pipped.. there is NEVER anything on tv during the day. and I just cant search the net any more!!!!! there is nothing for me to do this is just pittiful!!!!

wha wha wha!!!!

2. B. Saffles Farms

B. Saffles Farms Mr. Yappy Chickenizer

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    Ive got the same problem. [​IMG]

3. JennsPeeps

JennsPeeps Rhymes with 'henn'

Jun 14, 2008
    South Puget Sound
    Awww. I am on BYC b/c I can't sleep. Only got less than 3 hours last night, am exhausted (was up all night nursing a dying hen... [​IMG]) and can't sleep. [​IMG]

So i'm sitting here drowning my sorrows with chicks: I've got 2 sleeping babies on my chest. [​IMG] That'll make you feel better any day (but smell worse).

4. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I think I am the worst one. I am at work, with work to do and I just don't feel like doing it.

5. old mill poultry

old mill poultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2009
    I just got in from feeding the horses and waiting to see if I won some duck eggs from egg bids. My eggs don't pip til april and yet I'm still looking at them.

6. AK_Button_Mama

AK_Button_Mama Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 30, 2008
    Wasilla, Alaska
    well I made a command desicion and made a pot pie and some rammen noodles.... I plan on eatting a whole box of tagalongs alone... so at least now I have plans!!!

7. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    Why dont you watch Alvin and the chipminks meet Frankenstein. Thats what we watch. I will make dinner after i clean my bator out.

8. JennsPeeps

JennsPeeps Rhymes with 'henn'

Jun 14, 2008
    South Puget Sound
    I'm watching Paula Deen do her derndest to double the fat calories in any given recipe.

9. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    I took a day off today because I am working Saturday.

I spent almost 5 hours working at a food bank for the needy this morning, helping them fill "orders".

Did my chicken chores, mowed the back lawn, made my lunch (cabbage soup, broiled chicken breast and some M&M's for desert.)

Now I WANT to take a nap but I'm just not sleepy enough yet.

DW is watching Glenn Beck. I wish he were on the main network and not just on the cable news channel. One of the few that speaks truth.

10. Robin'sBrood

Robin'sBrood Flock Mistress

May 8, 2008
    North Carolina
    Quote:Butter, butter, butter and a little more BUTTER! [​IMG] We southerners do love our butter! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by