this is sad

AK_Button_Mama

Songster
11 Years
Dec 30, 2008
Wasilla, Alaska
OK I have been sitting here at my computer for 4 hour. I cleaned my brooders and did chicken chores.... I am hungry and have NO IDEA what I want.... perhaps I need to just go take a nap..... Its sad that I am so bored...... I am waiting for button quail to pop out one has pipped.. there is NEVER anything on tv during the day. and I just cant search the net any more!!!!! there is nothing for me to do this is just pittiful!!!!

wha wha wha!!!!

Ive got the same problem.
sad.png

Awww. I am on BYC b/c I can't sleep. Only got less than 3 hours last night, am exhausted (was up all night nursing a dying hen...
hit.gif
) and can't sleep.
somad.gif

So i'm sitting here drowning my sorrows with chicks: I've got 2 sleeping babies on my chest.
love.gif
That'll make you feel better any day (but smell worse).

I just got in from feeding the horses and waiting to see if I won some duck eggs from egg bids. My eggs don't pip til april and yet I'm still looking at them.

well I made a command desicion and made a pot pie and some rammen noodles.... I plan on eatting a whole box of tagalongs alone... so at least now I have plans!!!

I took a day off today because I am working Saturday.

I spent almost 5 hours working at a food bank for the needy this morning, helping them fill "orders".

Did my chicken chores, mowed the back lawn, made my lunch (cabbage soup, broiled chicken breast and some M&M's for desert.)

Now I WANT to take a nap but I'm just not sleepy enough yet.

DW is watching Glenn Beck. I wish he were on the main network and not just on the cable news channel. One of the few that speaks truth.

Back
Top Bottom