This is so sad

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Emzyyy, May 2, 2009.

1. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    That is very sad.
    Last week my SO had to work a wreck where a 13 yr. old girl ran the dirt bike her parents had just given her a few days before into the side of a truck. She was killed instantly. At least the police officers and firefighters had enough compassion to remove the dirt bike from the scene and are storing it until the parents are ready to deal with it. There needs to be more compassion in this world.

2. cmcgoun

cmcgoun Chillin' With My Peeps

The girl there, as sad as it is, stole her dads Porsche, was high on cocaine driving 100 MPH nearly killed FOUR other people in a Civic. She knew what she was into.

3. FrizzleFreak

FrizzleFreak Chillin' With My Peeps

I just read that yesterday. It was worse than what that said, people were actually emailing pictures of their daughters VERY dead body (she was practically decapitated) with the caption "WOO HOO! Daddy, I'm still alive!" [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I need a hug and some chocolate....

4. I have WHAT in my yard?

I have WHAT in my yard? Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2008
    Eggberg, PA
    Quote:Like gritsar said - there needs to be more compassion in this world. The parents lost their daughter to her bad decisions they should not be punished by other people who feel like they have the right to judge her or them.

5. cmcgoun

cmcgoun Chillin' With My Peeps

Well, I have compassion for her, its very sad to lose someone in such a manner, and no one has ANY right to put those pictures on the internet and harass the family, they have been through enough. What this makes is a great examples for teenagers. I guess I didnt provide enough detail in my opinion

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by