This is Stubbs..... my chicken with a broken foot :[

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by sarahloveschickens, Jan 8, 2009.

1. sarahloveschickens

sarahloveschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 26, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    He was shipped to us with a broken foot from mcmurray... and now hes a house chicken :] We even painted his nails lol..

http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/hh212/HottlikeGeorgia/?action=view&current=img_4293.jpg

http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/hh212/HottlikeGeorgia/?action=view&current=img_4313.jpg

http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/hh212/HottlikeGeorgia/?action=view&current=stubbs.jpg

Sorry i dont no how to upload pics if someone can make them upload for me that would be a big help thanks :]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2009
  2. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    To post your picture...go to photobucket and on the picture you want to post, hold your cursor over it and a drop down menu appears. Cut and paste the last option in the list for forums or bulletins. Meanwhile, here are your pictures. What a cute housepet.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 8, 2009
  3. sarahloveschickens

Oct 26, 2008
    Poconos, PA

4. LilBizzy

LilBizzy Chicken Storyteller

May 20, 2008
    Maryland
    Oh, poor stubbs. But then again, a spoiled house chicken, you almost can't feel sorry for.
    LOL @ nail polish. I hope it's not a boy... and if it is, I hope he doesnt realize that painted nails are for girls .
    Oh, he wouldn't care- he's a house chicken.

5. buck-wild-chick

buck-wild-chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 24, 2008
    Hamilton C. FL
    aww he's cute

6. sarahloveschickens

Oct 26, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    Quote:haha yeah we dont no what is he is a girl or a boy lol... but yes he is very spoiled he gets to stay in a warm house and gets scraps from the table all the time!

7. norahsmommy

norahsmommy Out Of The Brooder

really cute, love the nails, but how do you keep him from pooping everywhere?

8. ThePolishPrincess

ThePolishPrincess Chillin' With My Peeps

Hmm...I've heard aweful things about Mcmurry recently.

It's nice that you care about your chicken, though. She wouldn't have a chance without you. [​IMG]

You should purchace some chicken diapers. They may help with the experience.

9. ThePolishPrincess

ThePolishPrincess Chillin' With My Peeps

He, excuse me.
    Ha, the polish threw me off. [​IMG]

10. sarahloveschickens

Oct 26, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    Quote:were getting him a chickendiaper from chickendiapers.com in the mean time we gace him a huge dog cage to live in

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by