This is terrible!!!

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by Stormhorse23, Feb 6, 2008.

1. Stormhorse23

Stormhorse23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 22, 2007
    Indiana
    why would someone do this? its not funny, its cruel.
    [​IMG]

2. ozark hen

ozark hen Living My Dream

Apr 4, 2007
    Mansfield, MO
    Ignorance is the only thing that comes to my mind. Nothing we could say could change their minds either!! [​IMG] :thun They would still think it as funny.

3. Marlinchaser

Marlinchaser Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2007
    MERRY LAND
    Quote:My thoughts exactly, everyone knows with no lips a chicken can not drink from a bottle, you need to give them a glass(bowl) or most gets poured on the ground.

4. ebonykawai

ebonykawai Chillin' With My Peeps

What a waste of beer! [​IMG]

5. silkiechicken

silkiechicken Staff PhD Premium Member

Haha, I doubt that is real. People do anything for a sensational response to their pics. Although, I have heard of people doing dumb things with giving dogs and cats alchohol. [​IMG]

I always like to take any picture I see on the internet with a HUGE grain of salt, because for them to be posted, chances are they were scripted, or caught just at the wrong time to get good sensatoin and attention from people.

6. Arklady

Arklady Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2007
    Kansas
    Thats water in a beer bottle. Beer would have foam on the sides of the inside of the bottle. And no man would waste a beer on a chicken lol...

Arklady

7. Frozen Feathers

Frozen Feathers Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2007
    Maine
    Quote:That's what I was thinking, too, lol. My DH never wastes a drop. [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2008
  8. Stormhorse23

Stormhorse23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 22, 2007
    Indiana
    Thats water in a beer bottle

lets hope. why would you even fake something like that, though?​

9. silkiechicken

silkiechicken Staff PhD Premium Member

For PURE attention. Why do news media show 80% shootings, killings, murder, scam and bad things, to get attention. You hear of a plane crash and how it killed 100 passengers... yet, stastically you're much more likly to die in a car crash. It's all sensationalism. It's one reason I avoid media and take everything with a grain of salt. [​IMG]

10. Kristina

Kristina Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2007
    South Louisiana
    I have to agree probably just water...I don't see any foam. [​IMG] heeeheee I think it's funny [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by