This is the color of 1/2 price paint

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by MamaHoldYou, Sep 18, 2011.

1. MamaHoldYou

MamaHoldYou Out Of The Brooder

Mar 29, 2011
    Aiken
    We are building a little shed for the hens. We didnt want to put too much into it since we will be moving to a place where we can have a much bigger coop in just a few months so I checked the mis-colored paint shelf at walmart yesterday...

[​IMG]

Meanwhile my children are THRILLED that we have a pink chicken coop.

[​IMG]

2. ChooksinChoppers

ChooksinChoppers Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2011
    Ocala, Florida.
    Yeah...umm pink [​IMG] Same color as my daughter's bedroom and her curtains match! [​IMG] I always complain of the "pinkness" leaking out from under her door [​IMG]

3. kansasgirlinutah

kansasgirlinutah Out Of The Brooder

Apr 18, 2011
    "My colors are Blush and Bashful" LOL "It looks like they hosed down the sanctuary with Pepto Bismol" Great quotes that seem appropriate now. [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 18, 2011
  4. teach1rusl

teach1rusl Love My Chickens

Hey - some people would pay FULL price for that color...lol!! [​IMG]

5. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Like the 'painting shirt' on the youngerchild. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. MamaHoldYou

MamaHoldYou Out Of The Brooder

Mar 29, 2011
    Aiken
    Quote:I think if we had taken the girls with us they would have picked it any way [​IMG]

Now what am so curious about is WHY was there a pink tinted can of EXTERIOR paint anyway??? Exactly what color was the person going for in the first place????

This morning it has dried to the perfect princess-bubble-gum-pink-panther-Susan-G-Komen-pepto shade of pink ....how could you go wrong with that???

7. sheila3935

sheila3935 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2010
    Stonington, illinois
    Ok get a quart of green paint and make it pink and green camo. The going rage right now. [​IMG] My neighbors daughter would love that she is into pink camo.

8. maizy'smom

maizy'smom Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2011
    Philadelphia suburbs
    Hey! I saw that can of paint on the "Ooops" shelf at Home Depot, right next to the equally lovely mauve/lilac. That's why we got the $5.00 rebate on soft, sage green.

mm

9. 7&8

7&8 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2010
    Maine
    do you now have pink children, too??? [​IMG]

10. LN2008

LN2008 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 27, 2011
    Larryville, KS
    I totally bought a can of lavender OOPS exterior paint. Who knows what someone would really do with it!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by