This is what you do with excess goats milk:)

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by RockyToggRanch, Oct 31, 2010.

1. RockyToggRanch

RockyToggRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2008
    Upstate NY
    I never could have imagined myself doing this. I work 50 hours a week in retail. Tend to my animals myself...no helpers left at home. Now...in my spare time:) I sell soap! Started out just for fun and to gift to family and friends.

check it out

www.rockytoggsoapco.com
    I've got much more to add to this site. My sister is helping me in her spare time since I'm clueless with computers.

I'd love to have a page to show off the animals and gardens and the beautiful forests here...BTW it's snowing here today:/

I've dried off the last doe for this yr and as far as I know, they're all bred for March. Then the milking begins all over again:) Meanwhile I have a freezer full of milk to keep me soaping all winter.

2. Cats Critters

Cats Critters Completely Indecisive

Your site is looking good [​IMG] But you should add a page to show off the goats, to show where the soap start. [​IMG]

3. RockyToggRanch

May 22, 2008
    Upstate NY
    Quote:I will definately do that:) There are sooo many cute pix of the goats to share:)

Thanks.

4. Laurajean

Laurajean Slightly Touched

Apr 2, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Just checked out the products: lemongrass, hot cocoa, gingerbread, pumpkin spice, chocolate glazed donuts!? ........ makes me wanna go eat soap. [​IMG]

Seriously though, beautiful soap, Good luck with your venture!

5. RockyToggRanch

May 22, 2008
    Upstate NY
    Quote:Yeah... my older sister asks why we didn't have these soaps back in the days of getting our mouths washed out....

and Thanks:)

6. arabianequine

arabianequine Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2010
    I like the different flavors/scents I should say I guess lol....looks like fudge.

Good luck!

7. Laurajean

Laurajean Slightly Touched

Apr 2, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Quote:Yeah... my older sister asks why we didn't have these soaps back in the days of getting our mouths washed out....

and Thanks:)

Yeah, kids would be swearing up a storm hoping to get punished! [​IMG]

8. Hi! Site is looking good!
    Excess goat milk is why I started making goat milk soap, too. My friend brings me fresh milk nearly every time she comes over and we don't drink milk! It was taking up too much freezer space.
    [​IMG]
    Lisa

9. Kyhen

Kyhen Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 29, 2010
    Hart Co., Ky
    Beautiful soap.[​IMG] I'm going to have to order now.

10. RockyToggRanch

May 22, 2008
    Upstate NY
    Thanks everyone.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by