This just irks me!!! rant

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by the Pollo Loco, Oct 14, 2011.

1. the Pollo Loco

the Pollo Loco Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2009
    Santa Cruz,CA
    Just about everyday on my 45 minute commute to work I see a different gal staring in her rear view mirror!!! [​IMG] not to look at the traffic behind her, but to finish applying make-up or fooling around with her hair or something... I feel like screaming!!! [​IMG] get your eyes on the road!!!! wake up earlier!!! i just don't understand it, and i guess i never will... [​IMG]

2. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    When i was younger i used to sometimes do that too... [​IMG]

Now?? This is what i do when i look in the mirror>>>>[​IMG]

3. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:[​IMG]

It is true, as we get older, the less we really care what someone thinks!!!

4. dewey

dewey Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 9, 2010
    north of eternity
    Someone that was texting in rush hour traffic took out one of my cars (while sitting in a stopped line of traffic at a red light) when they plowed into it from behind, creating a chain reaction that took out several cars. It looked really odd having the front end of my car wedged under the rear of the car in front of it, while the rear end of my car was resting up on the hood of the offender car. Thankfully nobody was gravely injured. Multi-tasking is not such a great idea while driving. [​IMG]

5. dewey

Nov 9, 2010
    north of eternity
    Quote:I don't recall doing makeup while driving but sometimes I check myself out in the review mirror...and no matter how much I wish it would, what I see doesn't change from one moment to the next, lol.

6. Royd

Royd Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2009
    Middleburg, Fl.
    But if you thought that she was eyeballing you, you'd be looking in the mirror.

7. DanEP

DanEP Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2010
    Cadiz Ky
    I used to work near a large insurance offfice 2000 people there so people putting on makeup while driving was fairly commonplace but the one that really got me was the guy who would steer with his knees while playing his flute. he did it so often that people got used to it and would give him a wide buffer zone.

8. chickbea

chickbea Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2007
    Vermont
    That's why I rarely bother to look at myself at all any more!
    It was well into the afternoon the other day when I realized that one of the horses had given me just a lovely hairdo. [​IMG] I had been to two meetings and done numerous errands...oh well!

9. Alas

Alas Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2011
    Covington, LA
    I especially like the people doing work on their laptops, which are sitting in the drivers seat. Then there's the people who get in their cars, pull out the parking spot, dial a number, and stop in the lane while talking in the parking lot. Add the people doing makeup, shaving, flipping through their MP3s, reading books, etc and I hate leaving the house. Half the time I wonder if that many people really have their heads up their asses or if I'm just annoyed too easily. I'm always in a bad mood by the time I get where I'm going [​IMG]

10. dewey

Nov 9, 2010
    north of eternity
    That's why I rarely bother to look at myself at all any more!
    It was well into the afternoon the other day when I realized that one of the horses had given me just a lovely hairdo. [​IMG] I had been to two meetings and done numerous errands...oh well!

[​IMG] Omgosh, so funny!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by