This might be great for 3 bantams....

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by CATRAY44, Jul 19, 2008.

1. CATRAY44

CATRAY44 Lard Cookin Chicken Woman

2. Dinos_rock

Dinos_rock Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2007
    Arizona
    Cute![​IMG] I would totally buy it, but I just built a coop....[​IMG]

3. arlee453

arlee453 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 13, 2007
    near Charlotte NC
    So CUTE! It would be great for a flock of just a couple hens who just needed the house for shelter and a nestbox.

It's not THAT much smaller than the ChickNBarn and WAAAAYYY cheaper and cuter. And they have a lot of other houses that would work for bantum/breeding/small flock coops with a little modification.

4. coffeelady3

coffeelady3 Froths Milk for Hard Cash

Jun 26, 2008
    Tacoma, WA
    The dog house coops work great for a few birds. Here's what I came up with for my two standard size girls. They've got about 5 square feet each inside, and 6 square feet each outside, plus I let them out in the yard for a couple of hours each day. So far so good!

[​IMG]

I'm not excessively handy, so buying the house and making the few modifications I needed were too excessively difficult. I say GO FOR IT!

5. Cara

Cara Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 30, 2007
    NM
  6. coffeelady3

coffeelady3 Froths Milk for Hard Cash

Jun 26, 2008
    Tacoma, WA
    Holy cow! [​IMG]

7. Cara

Cara Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 30, 2007
    NM
    This one has free shipping today, and it's only $79! Just my luck I get paid next week LOL, it would fit the run I made perfectly.

8. CATRAY44

Put pictures on when you get it, please!! [​IMG]

9. CATRAY44

Cara, if you are looking at the 79 dollar one from the site I posted, I think the shipping is always free.... at least it has been every time I have looked at it, over the past couple months.

10. JennsPeeps

JennsPeeps Rhymes with 'henn'

Jun 14, 2008
    South Puget Sound
    $4,500 so your dogs can shed in this (or so your chickens can poop all over it)?!?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by