This odd puppy needs a home.

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by onthespot, Feb 21, 2009.

1. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    He is six months old, purebred poodle, both parents CERF tested clear, (progressive retinal atrophy) and he is just an odd puppy that was a little odd since birth, and I never sold him, just kept waiting for him to grow into himself, and he has, but his self is still odd... I don't really want to sell him. I would rather place him in a well screened, loving home, locally. He is just different in so many ways from my other dogs. I have never had one quite like this. He is a toy, about six pounds, black and white parti, one partial blue eye. He was slower to develop than his litter mates and has a very submissive personality. He is gentle, and not nippy. He is crate trained, but not house trained. He is not neutered yet. His coat is whispy and soft, his teeth are small, he has one testicle that is "sorta" descended, and the other one is fully down. There are just a lot of "off" things about this dog that I don't feel right selling him and I would be interested in placing him instead. No adoption fee, but a TERRIFIC HOME is the #1 requirement. If you are interested in giving this dog a secure, happy home for life, and have references from your groomer, vet and the pope, PM me. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Jena

Jena The Welsh Witch

Nov 2, 2008
    Cardiff
    Ohh he looks such a sweetie,

I wish I was close, there would be no waiting, he looks like a little darling.

Bless him what is his name? I hope he finds a good loving home soon.

Jena.

3. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    His name is Scotty.

4. Jena

Jena The Welsh Witch

Nov 2, 2008
    Cardiff
    lol... Now here is something funny,

My surname is Scott. my son is Scotty. He would fit right in.

He really is a lovely little guy, I wish....

Many thanks for his pic anyway,

Jena.

5. blueoval1

blueoval1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2008
    Raleigh N.C.
    I wish i was closer too i would take him in a heart beat.

6. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    If there is no local interest by Sunday evening, I will be willing to widen the parameters to anywhere in the US, adopter to pay shipping related costs, approx $250-ish, ball park. I really want him to have the best home, not neccesarily the closest one to me.

7. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    Cardiff, as in UK??? Just for curiosity's sake, what does it take to ship a dog to England? I have never shipped internationally.

8. reallemons1

reallemons1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2008
    Gloucester, VA
    I'd call him unique. He looks adorable and so sweet. If I didn't already have (and love) 3 other canine rejects....

9. WoodlandWoman

WoodlandWoman Overrun With Chickens

May 8, 2007
    Wisconsin
    What a sweet boy!

I wish you could just buy a seat for dogs, so they could sit next to you when you fly.

10. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    you can take them on as carry on, especially ones this size.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by