This place is crawling with FEDS!?!?!?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Farmer John, Nov 27, 2008.

1. Farmer John

Farmer John Out Of The Brooder

Dec 1, 2007
    707 NoCal
    But sUriously, really?

I've heard from a few other members that 'feds' are watching BYCF!
    Are we really on their radar?
    Anyone have any proof of this.. or do they watch this forum just as much as they watch any other?
    Just wondering, thanks.

Farmer John

Last edited: Nov 27, 2008
  2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Sounds like a bunch of bull poopy to me. How silly is that???

3. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    lesson learned:..SSS...(heehe)...good luck with the hawk!..., Wendy (who hates hawks also!)

4. debilorrah

Wha??? [​IMG]

5. can you hear me now?

can you hear me now? Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2008
    Southwest Missouri
    This is JMO but what use could they have watching a site with thousands of threads posted about chickens and everyday life? I am not trying to sound rude either but I honestly want to know. When is the last time anyone heard on the news about terrorists gathering information about the chickens of the United States? LOL anyways to me doesn't seem likely. If a fed is on here it is because he or she needs information or enjoys chatting with us.

6. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Yes, the Feds are watching BYC, so there is even more reason to keep all the rules of the site and then some!

Oh, the IRS is watching too.

And possibly your State's Department of Fish and Game.

But seeing that this is a completely public forum, I'm thinking that Obama, Vladimir Putin, and Nicolas Sarkozy could all be "watching" BYC!

7. Roosterboy

Roosterboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 28, 2008
    can you hear me now? :

This is JMO but what use could they have watching a site with thousands of threads posted about chickens and everyday life? I am not trying to sound rude either but I honestly want to know. When is the last time anyone heard on the news about terrorists gathering information about the chickens of the United States? LOL anyways to me doesn't seem likely. If a fed is on here it is because he or she needs information or enjoys chatting with us.

avian influenza maybe?​

8. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    can you hear me now? :

well..there are the snitches to worry about......if someone got their panties in a wad because they like hawks..they could report him....i can see it happening....[​IMG]...just a word of advice...best wishes​

Last edited: Nov 27, 2008
  9. debilorrah

Quote:We need a knee slapping smiley for that one! You crack me up. I loved your listed of thankfuls for.

10. Laskaland

Laskaland ThE gRoOvY cHiCkEn

Aug 2, 2008
    Nebraska
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by