This thread is 4 MFB/his family the good man is home n wise#371 n 438

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by sunflowerenvy, Jan 23, 2011.

1. sunflowerenvy

sunflowerenvy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2010
    south/west tn
    I will like to send you ,mississippifarmboy good vibes and best wishes and easy time in the hospital. 10 to 1 you will be tied down in the hospital bed. I hope that those nurses n doctors would be kind to you and please behave your self in there too. I hope your lovely wife will get rest too. Good luck [​IMG] and I am saying a prayers for you and family until you get back home.
    your friend
    laura

ps if u are a good boy i might sneak in with some goodies. [​IMG]#

we cannot keep this man down to stay put he up and running lol

Last edited: Feb 2, 2011
  2. Sir Birdaholic

Sir Birdaholic Night Knight

Ditto! [​IMG] (except the good boy part got me) [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. sunflowerenvy

Apr 4, 2010
    south/west tn
    mr. birdaholic :

Ditto! [​IMG] (except the good boy part got me) [​IMG] [​IMG]

are u saying he is a bad boy now [​IMG] I thought you were HIS friend [​IMG]

4. Sir Birdaholic

[​IMG] I think there's a certain group of "bad boy" friends, including female "bad boys" [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. sunflowerenvy

Apr 4, 2010
    south/west tn
    including female "bad boys" [​IMG] we are " bad girls" mister

6. Sir Birdaholic

[​IMG] If there was such a thing they would have made a movie called "Bad Girls" [​IMG] Oh, they did? [​IMG] ....... Nevermind [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Good boy?[​IMG] You can bet that Broomhilds/Gupta/House will make sure that he is tied down.[​IMG] Don't be getting serious on us yet. We're waiting for Tuesday night to do that.[​IMG]

8. mississippifarmboy

mississippifarmboy collects slightly damaged strays Premium Member

Wow! just wow!

I don't really know what to say except that I just love all you guys!

My wife and I had a long hard talk last night about those things a couple just has to talk about when one or both is facing potentialy life changing medical conditions. money stuff, care of the kids, the wills and living wills, personal property stuff, where all the personal items go to if I don't make it, what taxes she will need to get paid, funeral arrangements, the things I've promised to each of the kids, who I owe money to that she'll need to get paid someday somehow, where I've got the land deeds and titles hid... all that cheerful type stuff. We were both in tears by the time we went to bed.

Take it for what it's worth.. but I told her straight out that the only thing that's kept me sane these past few weeks are her love for me, the kids, those little yellow nerve pills the Doctor gave me and my friends (Both local and ya'll here on BYC). You can't know how many times I log on so depressed I'm just numb... and it never fails that one or more of you guys and gals start something so off the wall that I forget all my problems and find myself laughing out loud. Goofing off on the computer is one of the few things that doesn't hurt. I have always loved BYC, loved reading, learning, researching, etc. But the friendships I've made here are beyond anything I ever expected or deserved. You guys are awsome!

I can't think of anything else to say that wouldn't sound all mushy and stuff, so I'll jusy go back to having my coffee and saying a little thank you prayer for all my crazy friends. [​IMG]

9. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Do not get serious![​IMG] I repeat do not get serious![​IMG] I don't know where this moisture on my keyboard is coming from.[​IMG]

10. welasharon

welasharon Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 28, 2010
    North Florida
    I would like to add my best wishes to you and a speedy recovery.
    sharon

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by