1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

This WAS gonna be a rant, but now I am just concerned

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by debilorrah, Jan 30, 2009.

1. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Where to start... I work with a woman that is, to say the least, hard to deal with. She is constant drama. She has been married for 26 years. SHe has affairs. ALOT. So the picture is painted

Everyone knows I met my fiance, Ken, online. She asked me several times the in's and out's of online dating. One thing I stressed to her over and over and over again was to NEVER get in someone's car 10 minutes after you meet. Pay attention to your gut, etc.... All the safety advice I could offer, I said.

Tonight before leaving work, she tells me and our boss that she is meeting this guy she has never met in a remote area to go to the beach for the weekend together. I didn't say anything, because of the boss sitting there, and it has all been said before, but my heart dropped.

I am seriously afraid this woman won't show up for work on Monday!!! I cannot believe how incredibly stupid this woman's actions are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't have any numbers for her, as she is not the kind of person I would associate with outside of work.... Yet I am concered for her as a fellow human being.

Thank you for reading. [​IMG]

2. Opa

Opa Opa-wan Chickenobi

May 11, 2008
    Howell Michigan
    With someone the age of your workmate there isn't alot you can do. Some times the only thing you can do is walk away and focus on your own life.

3. B. Saffles Farms

B. Saffles Farms Mr. Yappy Chickenizer

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    Well at least you did warn her. Not much more you can or couldve done. [​IMG] Hopefully she will be fine.

4. jvls1942

jvls1942 Overrun With Chickens

Oct 16, 2008
    wausau,wisconsin
    I pity the guy..

5. djackjr

djackjr Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 24, 2008
    Graham Wa.
    I feel for you.. Hope she makes it back to work... but then Someone should slap her upside the head.... my two cents...

6. maplesky7

maplesky7 Flock Mistress

Jun 14, 2008
    N. IL.
    woulda coulda shoulda.... out of your hands now...just pray that God protects her and that she will come to see the error of her ways.

me,
    g

7. debilorrah

Really, I was gettin it off my chest. I know there is nothing I can do.... Unfortunately.

8. maplesky7

maplesky7 Flock Mistress

Jun 14, 2008
    N. IL.
    i

9. debilorrah

L

10. maplesky7

maplesky7 Flock Mistress

Jun 14, 2008
    N. IL.