This was to cute! LOL

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by lil_chick_chick, Apr 3, 2009.

1. lil_chick_chick

lil_chick_chick Out Of The Brooder

Mar 31, 2009
    I wanted to share what my chicks were doing yesterday. We have all 24 in the living room in 2 different cages. Well while my husband was on the computer yesterday witch is in the living room also, and i was in the back of the house at the time, we kept hearing all the chicks peeping, then my husband feels something hitting him on the back of his leg, he looks down and there he saw one of the baby chicks, he didnt know how it got out, so he put it back in its cage, a few min. later he came and got back on the computer. After a few minutes the chicks started peeping again and getting loud, then again my husband felt something hit his leg, he looks down and there it is, the same chick, so my husband takes it back to the cage and examines the cage and he cant figure it out, so again this happens for a 3rd time, same exact chick lol. Finally my husband caught the chick the 3rd time and found out how he was getting out, but whats even cuter is it was like all the other chicks were telling on this one chick from all the peeping and noise they were making, all the chicks was standing at one end of the cage watching this little chick on the floor each time it got out, it was like as if they were telling on him from all the peeping they were making everytime this one chick kept getting out lol...it was to cute!

2. Mandalina

Mandalina Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2009
    Savannah,MO
    lol,that is cute! one of my roo's gets mad when other chicks fly out and he will stand there and yell about it.

3. Omran

Omran Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2008
    Bagdad KY
    That's very funny, chicks do real funny stuff especially when they try to sleep. [​IMG]

Omran

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by