This week IS the week I get my Holderread order!

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by aineheartsyou, Jun 27, 2011.

1. aineheartsyou

aineheartsyou Chillin' With My Peeps

May 6, 2009
    Dixie, WA
    My first two ship dates flopped because they ended up not having enough silkie ducks for me so I got put on the list for the make up hatch date they set up and I belief I am first in line for silkie ducks so I WILL be getting my shipment this week [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Oghdoff

Oghdoff Chillin' With My Peeps

May 24, 2011
    SE Texas
    I sure hope so. [​IMG] I know you have been waiting a while. [​IMG] At least three weeks because my lil fuzzy butts turned 3 weeks yesterday. [​IMG]

3. aineheartsyou

May 6, 2009
    Dixie, WA
    worst case my shipment wont be exactly what i ordered.

4. Oghdoff

Oghdoff Chillin' With My Peeps

May 24, 2011
    SE Texas
    there is always next spring. [​IMG]

5. animalpro24

animalpro24 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2011
    Oregon
    Hope they come!! You have been super patient.[​IMG][​IMG] Post pictures when and if they come.[​IMG]

6. aineheartsyou

May 6, 2009
    Dixie, WA
    Quote:already have my order in for next spring lol!

7. aineheartsyou

May 6, 2009
    Dixie, WA
    Quote:I will definitely post pics WHEN they come [​IMG]

8. gofasterstripe

gofasterstripe Chillin' With My Peeps

What did you order for next year. I was thinking of ordering again, but I havent quite made up my mind yet. Knowing my luck I would end up with another 11 drakes out of 14 [​IMG]

9. aineheartsyou

May 6, 2009
    Dixie, WA
    Quote:shetland geese and silkie ducks. I will probably end up adding to the order lol

10. Oregon Blues

Oregon Blues Overrun With Chickens

Apr 14, 2011
    Central Oregon
    I didn't get my ducks until the 3rd shipping date. I was feeling quite frantic and had the brooder set up and the feed measured out for 3 weeks before the ducklings finally arrived.

It was worth the wait. The ducklings arrived fat and healthy and they are shaping up to be beautiful ducks.

I received 2 Stanbridge White packing peanuts. Gotta tell you they are nice little guys. Always the first out to explore. I'm trying to stay away from white, or I would order Holderread Magpies and hope they had that nice temperament. Stanbridge Whites are non-colored Magpies.

I'm just holding off on my order for next year until I see how many females I got and if I need to order more ducks. The geese I wanted sold out really early in the season, so I have to get a deposit down for next spring to get on the waiting list.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by