this would be a nice coop - ME craigslist

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by klf73, Aug 16, 2008.

1. klf73

klf73 Mad Scientist

Jun 1, 2008
    Maine
  2. havi

havi [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Si

Mar 23, 2008
    Waco, Texas
    [​IMG] Those were dog kennels?!? Poor things. It doesnt look that big. Maybe where they kept their small ([​IMG]) breeding dogs. But it does look cute for a little chicken coop/nest. Maybe even keeping chicks in?

Last edited: Aug 16, 2008
  3. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    Agree with havi. They'd be good for dogs or rabbits. NOT for dogs. *sigh*

4. klf73

klf73 Mad Scientist

Jun 1, 2008
    Maine
    Quote:I'm sure you meant they'd be good for CHICKENS or rabbits. We'll mark that one to being tired from your trip [​IMG]

5. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    [​IMG] Yes, that's right! DER!

Oh, would be great for bantam duck breeding pens maybe, too. Hard to see how big it is.

I'm [​IMG] b/c on the trip, if my dad or I would see something we were interested in, we'd say "Think it'd fit on the top of the van?" ;-) If I'd seen that in Maine (and you can bet I did check craigslist while we were there! hehe), you can gurantee I'd have said that!

I said it about a cow some friends of ours was selling, too, though so don't mind me. [​IMG]

6. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Krista..i just called the guy...he still has it...he's to far from me..like 5 hours..dang!!...good luck..Wendy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by