this year silkie chicks

S1ilkieGirl99

In the Brooder
5 Years
Apr 18, 2014
hi just wanted to share some pictures of my 2014 silkie chicks - please join me! if you don't have silkies then post pictures of your other breeds!
they are six weeks old today, and it looks like I have three hens and one cockerel, which is a great success! little cockerel in the making
hen
pretty sure a hen
hen
mama chicken! so proud!

please post your pictures!
love.gif

images

Welcome to BYC!

Awww.....they are adorable!!!
love.gif
Yes, I would post these in the Pics and Stories of my Chickens section so more members get to see them!

Enjoy your babies and welcome to our flock!

CUTE!!!!! HAHA Are these chicks layers or show hens? I"m new to this chicken business and I love seeing all the goofy chickens that are available out there. So much fun I'm having!

Hello
frow.gif
and Welcome To BYC! Pretty Silkies! Wonderful that you wound up with so many girls! You might want to try starting a thread in the Pictures And Stories Of My Chickens forum www.backyardchickens.com/f/39/pictures-amp-stories-of-my-chickens
hi, thank you! I'm so happy! we sadly lost our previous cockerel - the father of the four above - to mareks disease shortly after they were born, so it's great that we have a new cock, and by having one, we are able to keep all of them! wow, that sounds good, I will! thank you! and thank you for welcoming me!
thumbsup.gif

CUTE!!!!! HAHA Are these chicks layers or show hens? I"m new to this chicken business and I love seeing all the goofy chickens that are available out there. So much fun I'm having!
hi thank you! they are fantastic - so adorable! they are show birds - although one of the black ones isn't quite show worthy unfortunately, so she will be a layer - she is still gorgeous though! they are different looking, but they are so gorgeous and funny to watch! and welcome to backyard chickens, and good luck with your new flock!
thumbsup.gif

images

Welcome to BYC!

love.gif
Yes, I would post these in the Pics and Stories of my Chickens section so more members get to see them!

hi, thank you! they are gorgeous - a little scruffy looking, because their feathers are still coming through, but I love them! great, thank you for the tip, and your kind welcome!!

images

Welcome to BYC!

love.gif

sorry to bother you, and seem stupid, but where would I find the Pics and Stories of my Chickens section? again sorry, and thank you!!

Back
Top Bottom