Thoroughbred Gelding in FL

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by High Roost Ranch, Oct 18, 2009.

1. High Roost Ranch

High Roost Ranch The Chicken Whisperer

Offering Padrone, a 3 yr old registered black bay thoroughbred gelding off the track, well started under saddle. Very easy going, sound in body and mind, UTD on vaccinations, deworming, coggins. A nice horse to finish your way western or english, he going well under western saddle now. Husband's loss of job forces sale of this pretty boy. He was sold to me without registration papers, but is tattooed. If you desire his registration papers, I will put you in contact with the guy I bought him from and you can work out arrangements for his registration certificate. I make NO guarantees his papers are still available as I purchased him in May. His registered name is Alies Dyna Flare. He's easy to work with, clips, bathes, and trailers well. He's also an easy keeper for a TB. Pictures of him can be seen on my website, www.HighRoostRanch.com/equines.htm. Transportation is at buyer's expense. Starting price is $500.00. He is in Dade City, FL 33525, which is about 45 minutes north of Tampa. If you buy him and cannot pick him up just yet, I'd be glad to hold him with payment and his feed bill covered while he is with us. Otherwise, I expect the buyer to have made arrangements for his pick up within one week of auction close.

2. KDOGG331

KDOGG331 Chicken Obsessed

Jan 18, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Awwww! he's cute!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by