Thor's thread- The Queen Of The House (and Thoodles' #millefleursisters club!)

Pics
IMG-20220108-WA0019.jpeg

Not dead

Updates.
She'll be 11 weeks old tommorow. She's definitely female!!! Her flying skills have developed and it's so fun to see her all playful and excited, jumping around.
And I've been taking her out everyday to see the flock. But it's not working like I'd hoped. She gets scared and runs away (or pecks) when a chicken approaches her. And Loki is trying to attack her.
I hope I can integrate her when she's bigger, otherwise I'll save up for a small coop (like an omlet coop) and 1 buddy. Hopefully it won't come to that.

I hope it works out for her. You could always try to put Loki in 'chicken prizon' until they're nice
Updates.
She'll be 11 weeks old tommorow. She's definitely female!!! Her flying skills have developed and it's so fun to see her all playful and excited, jumping around.
And I've been taking her out everyday to see the flock. But it's not working like I'd hoped. She gets scared and runs away (or pecks) when a chicken approaches her. And Loki is trying to attack her.
I hope I can integrate her when she's bigger, otherwise I'll save up for a small coop (like an omlet coop) and 1 buddy. Hopefully it won't come to that.

Back
Top Bottom