1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Those overachieving chickens on sesame street!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by chickensducks&agoose, Nov 10, 2010.

1. chickensducks&agoose

chickensducks&agoose Chillin' With My Peeps

They had 2 chickens on the show today, and each chicken grunted and groaned, and laid 3 eggs. for a total of 6 eggs combined. what are these crazy muppets teaching my kids? My DD asked why our chickens don't each lay 3 eggs.

2. Karrie13

Karrie13 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2009
    Minnesota
    Hmmm... and we wonder where people get these crazy misconceptions about chickens or any other livestock.

3. Tanichca

Tanichca Sparkle Magnet

May 6, 2009
    Vail, Arizona
    chickensducks&agoose :

They had 2 chickens on the show today, and each chicken grunted and groaned, and laid 3 eggs. for a total of 6 eggs combined. what are these crazy muppets teaching my kids? My DD asked why our chickens don't each lay 3 eggs.

[​IMG] that is why my dad calls that show "Brain rot central"​

4. justbugged

justbugged Head of the Night Crew for WA State

Jan 27, 2009
    Enumclaw
    It will be the children that watched this episode that will provide us with more quips to add to the "Funniest Things A City Slicker Has Ever Said To You?" thread. [​IMG]

5. A.T. Hagan

A.T. Hagan Don't Panic

Aug 13, 2007
    North/Central Florida
    Quote:You gotta love Hollywood.

[​IMG]

6. MysticScorpio82

MysticScorpio82 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2009
    Maine, USA
  7. ChickieBooBoo

ChickieBooBoo Cold Canadian Chick

Dec 2, 2009
    Canada
  8. MysticScorpio82

MysticScorpio82 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2009
    Maine, USA
    Quote:[​IMG] Argh that show with the male "cow" with UDDERS Drives me CRAZY!! Lol I just want to [​IMG] the people who decided that it was a good idea!

haha, I think your thinking about Barnyard. I think its better that they put udders there instead of, well, ya know what I mean [​IMG]

Lol good point :lol Or they could have just not put anything on his tummy [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by