Thought I'd post pics of some of my feathered friends!!!

I'm just learning about the Standard, also, but I know he's pretty close. He and the 2 pullets are 100% Cree, so I can't take any of the credit. I'm hoping to identify their weak areas and acquire birds that compliment them for breeding purposes.

Lynn - the girls are still pretty flighty, but they are getting better every day. They are very curious when I'm holding their new boyfriend and they are starting to come up to me on their own.

Lori

Lori, The fact that you are seeing some improvement is a very good sign. I would feel encouraged. Good thing that roo likes to be held, otherwise you would be pretty frustrated right now! What a good boy!

Yep, he's a great boy and I'm sure the girls will come around in time. I'm not worried about it at all. They're so nosey that I figure they'll tame themselves!!! LOL.

I love the "whatcha doin'" picture.
big_smile.png

My Ameraucana girls (Wheatens) seem to do the cute head to the side thing more often than my other chickens, so adorable. Do you notice if yours do? I'm wondering if it's a breed thing.

I also love your Splashes, so pretty. I adore Wheatens, but I've been having so much fun looking at the beautiful blues, I may have to get some of those, too!

Back
Top Bottom