Thought website was helpful, and wanted to join.

Caleb M

Hatching
Feb 2, 2016
I just recently bought chickens and am making a coop and have found answers to all of my questions that I have searched online on this website, it has proven very helpful for me in starting laying hens. I have six 1 1/2 month old white leghorns and three chicks on the way which are staying in my garage due to the winter here in Alaska.

Caleb Mikkelsen,

welcome-byc.gif

Welcome, we're glad you're here! Please feel free to ask any question we'd love to help. See you around the forums! :)

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. A lot of us were lurkers before joining. :eek:) My family and I have visited Alaska on several occasions and love it there. If you haven't done so already, definitely check out our Learning Center at https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center. There is lots of useful information there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

Hi Caleb and
welcome-byc.gif
- great to have you join us. I hope this site and its members continue supporting your new chicken adventure!

All the best
CT

I just recently bought chickens and am making a coop and have found answers to all of my questions that I have searched online on this website, it has proven very helpful for me in starting laying hens. I have six 1 1/2 month old white leghorns and three chicks on the way which are staying in my garage due to the winter here in Alaska.

Caleb Mikkelsen,
Welcome to BYC! Glad you joined the flock! As you may already know if you have any questions all you need to do is ask.

Back
Top Bottom