Thread bullies?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by feather and mountain man, Jan 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. feather and mountain man

feather and mountain man Corn fed Indiana farmgirl

Jan 17, 2010
    I posted another thread about my dog being an suprisingly unusual LGD. Apperently it sparked some contrasery over use of the term. When I correct what I meant. Several posters persisted and when I tried to clear it up again I was a bit upset but all I really was interested in was find other dog owners who had dog that made great guard dogs for their livestock that were not bred to do so. One even out right calling me a liar when I noted that my mini american eskie will attack cyotes and other dogs as well. Which even happened today when my brother Casey brought his choc lab Abe over for a visit. I don't know why Ghost is aggresive that way but I would rather him be the way he is than to worry about my chickens and ducks being in danger. Ghost is also aggresive to any other animal entering the property but loves our chicken and ducks. He also gets along with the neighbors collie and their duck too. He is great with people too. Anyway I feel I was being bullied.

I am fairly new here and am wondering does this happen very often or am I the only one? I decided I will not post on that thread of mine anymore.

Frustrated in Indiana [​IMG]

2. Princess Amri

Princess Amri Is Mostly Harmless

Jul 16, 2009
    best coast
    If you think that you're being bullied, report the post. The moderators will check out the thread and try to resolve the problem. [​IMG]

3. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Quote:I understand how you feel, I"m sorry if you are being treated unfairly.. [​IMG]

The BEST thing to do is report the people in question and let the mods or Nifty know whats going on.
    They are usually very good about stopping the bullying...
    Good luck..

4. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator~~~ BYC Store Support Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    Yup, what Kooshie and Redhen said

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by