THREE BOYS! (SEBBIES!)

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Rare Feathers Farm, Mar 30, 2009.

1. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

So my last Sebbie egg pipped Friday (overnight). It finally hatched about 3:30am on Sunday morning and it looks like ANOTHER boy! So the two I set myself and the one I got from another BYC'er all look like boys! Go figure! So if that's the case, I'll be selling two of them or will trade for a female. I will try to post pics of all three tomorrow...

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2009
  2. gabrielle1976

gabrielle1976 Overrun With Chickens

Feb 21, 2009
    Columbia river gorge
    You could always build another big coop and keep them all and just get like 12 females to keep them happy.[​IMG]

3. M@M@2four

[email protected]@2four Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    You sound like my DH who purchased Marans eggs last year and 5 hatched...guess what?! ALL ROOSTERS!!! LOL!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

4. Rare Feathers Farm

Quote:Great idea! You just call up my hubby and tell him that, okay? LOL

5. Rare Feathers Farm

[email protected]@2four :

You sound like my DH who purchased Marans eggs last year and 5 hatched...guess what?! ALL ROOSTERS!!! LOL!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

Wow...I don't think I've ever had ALL roos...but I have certainly had 4 out of 5 and things like that.

Although three boys out of three is pretty bad...sighs!​

6. gabrielle1976

gabrielle1976 Overrun With Chickens

Feb 21, 2009
    Columbia river gorge
    LOL
    Shure no problem Ill have my son talk to him , at three he is an expert at talking people into just about everything

7. Rare Feathers Farm

Ha, he should offer classes! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by