Three LF Salmon Faverolles Cockerels - Hatched 10/21

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by wishingbee, Nov 14, 2011.

1. wishingbee

wishingbee Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2011
    SW Washington
    Three very handsome LF salmon Faverolles are looking for a new home! They're being coddled and spoiled in my office, but they're growing fast and I don't have room for everyone!

No shipping is available.

Photos from last Saturday 11/5 (new photos will be posted soon- they're into their magnificently gawky teenager stage!).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Cloverleaf Farm

Cloverleaf Farm Bearded Birds are Best

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    Got any toe pics? [​IMG]

3. wishingbee

Jun 27, 2011
    SW Washington
    I knew I was forgetting something! I'll be sure to get some foot photos as soon as the resident photographer gets home. [​IMG] Thanks for asking!

4. wishingbee

Jun 27, 2011
    SW Washington
    We've got glamor shots!

Roo #1:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Roo #2:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Roo #3:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

We have a lot more photos here if you're interested. Thanks for looking! [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 14, 2011
  5. Cloverleaf Farm

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    What lines are they?

6. wishingbee

Jun 27, 2011
    SW Washington
    Quote:I got the eggs from PiperOmar, photos and details of her pretty birds can be found here.

Looks like my chickies' father is from your farm, Cloverleaf! [​IMG]

7. Cloverleaf Farm

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    Quote:I got the eggs from PiperOmar, photos and details of her pretty birds can be found here.

Oh I know all about Laurel's birds. [​IMG] I would like #1 and #2. Are you coming down to the Chehalis show? If not, where "north of Seattle" are you? I can try to find a WA person that's coming down that can bring them for me....
    Thanks!!! [​IMG]

eta: I've had a few people offer to bring them down for me...just let me know... [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 15, 2011
  8. wishingbee

Jun 27, 2011
    SW Washington

Oh I know all about Laurel's birds. [​IMG] I would like #1 and #2. Are you coming down to the Chehalis show? If not, where "north of Seattle" are you? I can try to find a WA person that's coming down that can bring them for me....
    Thanks!!! [​IMG]

eta: I've had a few people offer to bring them down for me...just let me know... [​IMG]

That's wonderful, Cloverleaf!!! It would be so wonderful to know they're going to a place that will appreciate them. [​IMG] Is there anyway I can convince you to take all three? As a starting backyard chicken flock keeper, I'm woefully ill-networked in the chicken world! And to be honest I'm a little afraid I'm going to start thinking of ways I can sneak a rooster around my neighbors. Not a good thing. [​IMG]

I'm in Mountlake Terrace, but would prefer to meet up in Lake Forest Park. I know there was a WA meetup there a while back, seems like it'd be perfect. [​IMG]

9. Cloverleaf Farm

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    Sure, I'll take them all. Just so you know - I won't be keeping #3, but I will rehome him for you. [​IMG] Thank you!! I'll see who is closest to you, and we'll get this worked out. And so we're on the same page, how much of a hurry are you in to get them out of there?

Thanks!! [​IMG]

10. wishingbee

Jun 27, 2011
    SW Washington
    Yay!! Thank you so much, you're my hero. [​IMG] Also, I have a really hard time keeping them apart- they're feathering out so fast. I want to be sure you absolutely get the two you want!

To be honest, I'm not in much of a hurry.. They're such wonderful little guys, it's nice to have them around. However, I can't promise that I won't burst into waterworks at whoever takes them for you... [​IMG]

You've made my evening. I'm so relieved knowing they're going to a great place. Thank you!!

Last edited: Nov 15, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by