1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

THREE Pilgrim Goose Eggs - FREE SHIPPING!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by birdieluv, Apr 7, 2011.

1. birdieluv

birdieluv Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2008
    Eureka Springs, AR
    My Pilgrim geese are still laying, but I don't know how long they will continue. This BUY IT NOW is for three (3) eggs. I will try to add a fourth egg if it's available at the time of shipping! SHIPPING IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE!

I love that you can tell the sexes when they hatch and even better, you can tell the girls from the boys when they are older! No turning them upside down and trying to figure out what's down there!

First paid, first shipped! Paypal accepted. Paypal ID is [email protected] .

Terry
    http://poorridgeranch.com

2. mustang rocky

mustang rocky Super Hero chickens

Mar 22, 2011
    Queen Creek
    I just got my incubator back, do you still have? Also can you give me a quick breakdown on incubator for goose eggs. I have egg turner but don't know if you rec that. Humidity and what thermastat do you like. I need to get one. Thanks, Trudy

3. birdieluv

birdieluv Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2008
    Eureka Springs, AR
    I think I will still be able to ship eggs although they have slowed down in their laying. You don't need to use a turner. Lay them on their side and turn 3 or 5 times a day. Mark one side with an X and one side with an 0 so you know how to turn them each time.

Temp-wise, it's the same as any other egg, humidity wise, don't drown them with too much water in the 'bator. Do a search of "dry incubation" and see what you find. That large egg needs to "dry down" some so the embryo has room to turn and pip it's way out.

Terry

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by