Throw Pillows and Pins and Braclets

lovemychicks2much

Songster
10 Years
Apr 2, 2009
Mercer Co.
I was wondering i can make throw pillows and i can make them oout of many different designs just depending on the material i can find my son has starwars i made him and my daughter has Disney Princess ones and my mom has lepord print ones I can even do chicken ones which are really cute but i was wondering if anyone on here would be interested in any they range in size of about 12 x 12 or 18 x 18 and i can make any size u would like just let me know
I also make Pin they are stick pins with different beads and so forth on them i have them sport related to religous related to just about anything you want i can make isell them for 2.00 each i may still have some here at the house and if i do i will get pics of them and post some on here so everyone can see i can do school colors or colors of your choice you tell me what you want and iwill try my best to get you what i want and I can also do stretch braclets the same as the pins and they are 5.00 I am doing this due to the fact that I had a TIA a week ago and i have to bringsome extra money in because the Doctors have me off of work for 3 months and that is really hard so i ahve to find away to bring in som extra money at home

thanks everyone

Last edited:
I'd love to see some pics !!
big_smile.png

Quote:
will post what i have tomorrow and im going to make some more i gave most of what i had in stock to a relay for life team for fundrasieing but i willmake some more

Back
Top Bottom