Thunderstorm! :D

whiteflare

Out of the blue
8 Years
Mar 13, 2011
Sydney
There's a thunderstorm going on outside. I love thunderstorms. Enormous forks of lightning, quiet rumbling thunder. You know, it always seems inversely proportional - the brighter the lightning, the weaker the thunder. Maybe it's just me
hu.gif

Would explain why it's been stuffily hot all day! I thought it had to do with the wind direction (partly true.)... or maybe they were involved in the storms. I have no idea. The weather is quite an interesting phenomenon.

Love Thunderstorms! The bigger the better, although they make Rosie go nuts! She isn't afraid of them, quite the opposite! She races to the windows barking her head off and if I have to go outside to bring in stuff or collect water for our fish tanks..she races out, madly barking at the sky!
gig.gif
I mean how DARE it go making all that threatening noise on her territory!

Quote:
Oh yes! My Grandma use to tell us that all the time. She also told us we had to sit down and stay quiet during a thunderstorm, but I forgot what her reasoning for that was, but it worked. I remember sitting quietly and just watching the storm. I still do that till this day, and I'm 36.

God moving his furniture? Oh, that's a good one. He should buy some of those pads that go on your chair legs to keep the floorboards from getting damaged, they cost about $2 for twelve at the place I work
roll.png

Now it's just blustery, gale force, freezing winds from the north (
hu.gif
) and piles of leaves splattering into our faces as they get swept off the ground. Weather changes so fast these days.

Back
Top Bottom