Thursday Night NBC Sitcoms, Anybody?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by PepsNick, Jan 20, 2011.

1. PepsNick

PepsNick Back to Business

May 9, 2010
    Egglanta, GA
    I am addicted to watching ALL of the sitcoms on NBC before ANYTHING ELSE. 30 Rock, The Office, Parks and Recreation etc. I'm also obsessed with old ones like Seinfeld, Friends, 90's shows. Does anyone else attempt to watch them but can't because you fall out of your chair, or am I just weird? [​IMG]

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

CBS The Big Bang Theory. It has its own thread!

3. 2chickenrich

2chickenrich Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 7, 2008
    Perry, Georgia
    I love the big bang but it is becoming all about sex , it was so funny in the begining but now all the shows are about the same thing . I don't have small children at home but I wonder what do familys watch together anymore, I wouldn't watch any show on tv now with a young child.

4. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

I've never watched a single one of them. Don't appeal to me in the least.

5. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    [​IMG] I'll second that!

6. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    I'll third it. Waste of time and electricity in my opinion! I have tried a few times, but the juvenile humor runs me off.

7. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Never did care for anything on Thursdays. Nowadays none of the broadcasts interest me anymore, just Nature, Animal Channel , Food shows, and IRT LOL!

8. halfwaynowhere

halfwaynowhere Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2008
    La Puente, CA
    thursday is a big TV night for me... between FOX, ABC, and NBC, and sleeping, there's a lot... Thankfully Hulu exists, or I wouldn't know what to do!

When I actually stay up and watch TV, I generally watch Bones on FOX at 8, then switch to ABC at 9 for Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice, then go to sleep. Then I wake up and watch 30 Rock, Community, and Outsourced on Hulu. Now that I'm working again, I don't even have time for that, so I have to wait until tonight or tomorrow to catch up!

9. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    I am a BBT fan and now wed and Thursdays are American Idol nights [​IMG] We sit down as a family to watch these programs, but my "baby" is 16. Oh and Friends, we love that show, own every episode. [​IMG]

10. PepsNick

PepsNick Back to Business

May 9, 2010
    Egglanta, GA
    Yep, I guess it's not for everyone, but I seem to really like them.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by