TICK SEASON..

Uwish

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
Sep 24, 2020
Just a reminder it’s that time of year (for most of the USA) reminder to check you and your dogs etc Before heading in after a walk hike etc. try to avoid tall grasses.

Attachments

• 8AF0A47A-35CA-4FBE-BBC6-9E5B4D892687.jpeg
    8AF0A47A-35CA-4FBE-BBC6-9E5B4D892687.jpeg
    60.4 KB · Views: 20
These past two weeks between me being at home and at my friends I have seen and killed probably 13. To kill the u need to burn them or chop them up with a really good pocket knife.

These past two weeks between me being at home and at my friends I have seen and killed probably 13. To kill the u need to burn them or chop them up with a really good pocket knife.
I save the little tins that some candles come in, they are great for throwing a tick in the tin and lighting a match, I hold the match under the tin to burn the tick.

Just a reminder it’s that time of year (for most of the USA) reminder to check you and your dogs etc Before heading in after a walk hike etc. try to avoid tall grasses.
I agree.
I just lost a cat who was bitten by a tick carrying Bobcat fever. Please be careful with all of your animals. Give them the proper protection from ticks and fleas because they carry some nasty diseases that can be very easily transmitted to your animals.

Back
Top Bottom