Till We Meet Again...My Dear BYC Family

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by Ma, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Ma

Ma Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 10, 2007
    Camanche, Iowa
    We are taking our flock to their new home this afternoon. This is a difficult day.

I'd like to thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers, especially those who have PM'ed us with special words.

BYC has been a family of which I grew to depend on, rightfully so. I got speedy advice, my "emergencies" delt with quickly, a good laugh on days that were not so laughable, and tears of understanding when you shared your own loses.

For those of you who have no clue what this post is about, we have had to leave our farm in Iowa. We will be living in Wisconsin. We have a place to go. We are a hundred times better off than so many others, please pray for THEM.

We will assuredly begin anew, and I will be back here, if not with chickens, then simply to visit my BYC friends. And of course add my words of sagely advice [​IMG].

A friend just this morning told me, "Order creates habit: chaos creates life."

I love each and every one of you. May you be bessed.

Ma

2. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    [​IMG] Do stop in again, and good luck with the move, I hope it brings you and your family all things wonderful.

[​IMG]

3. arlee453

arlee453 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 13, 2007
    near Charlotte NC
    All the best to you as you begin this new chapter in life - I hope health and happiness and chickens all find you in WI!

Take care and stop back by when you can!

[​IMG]

4. amyquilt

amyquilt Serama Mama

May 17, 2008
    Amarillo, TX
    Best of luck and new happiness to you and your family.

Do stay here and visit as you can. Heck, I don't currently have any chickens, and I just hang out around here.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2008
  5. Buster

Buster Back to Work

Best of luck to you in all you do.

6. willow

willow Chillin' With My Peeps

May 5, 2008
    Sherman, NY
    Good luck in your new venture and God speed to you.[​IMG]

7. BeardedChick

BeardedChick Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] You have a great attitude, what a blessing in tough going. I wish you all the best.

8. Harley's girl

Harley's girl Chillin' With My Peeps

My God bless you and your family Ma. Sending blessings and prayers your way. Let us know when you have settled in. Good luck. We will miss you. :aww

9. God bless, we will miss you , Hope everything works out for you in your new home. [​IMG]

marrie

10. Farmer Kitty

Farmer Kitty Flock Mistress

Sep 18, 2007
    Wisconsin
    Stop in again with/without chickens! I pray you have a safe uneventful trip up.

Welcome to Wisconsin, I just wish it wasn't because you were being forced to leave your farm due to flooding.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by