1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

TILTON SWAP Sept. 12

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by blazingsaddles, Sep 6, 2009.

1. blazingsaddles

blazingsaddles NH Director of Swaps

May 13, 2009
    hooksett NH
    [​IMG] Hi everyone just started this thread to do my part in helping . Many hands make a light load [​IMG]

Tilton Tractor Supply
    630 West Main St
    Tilton NH
    603-286-7800
    8am to 1pm

2. blazingsaddles

May 13, 2009
    hooksett NH
    [​IMG] Hi just thought I'd let you know I'm going to tilton also BUT my wife has to work .So it's just me and all my favorite GIRLS!![​IMG] [​IMG] I know Jen and Amanda are coming and I think Sheree said she was also?who else is coming?[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 6, 2009
  3. HenPen

HenPen Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2009
    New Hampshire
    I think this is the day there are 2 swaps....The other is in Barrington and has a $5. setup fee.I only have a few things to sell so I will go to Tilton.

4. luvmysilkies

luvmysilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2009
    Central NH
    Hi Greg. Apparently my wayward partner in chicken crime said she will "DEFINATELY" be at this one! So, be ready to be entertained by the amusing antics of CEL (Crazy Egg Lady). Thanks again for your help setting up in Merrimack.[​IMG]

5. HenPen

Apr 29, 2009
    New Hampshire
    Quote:Wooohoo!! Its about time she came out to play!!

6. luvmysilkies

luvmysilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2009
    Central NH

You are telling me! Thank you for all of your help too, Sheree. It's not easy being green, ah I mean, alone. Tee Hee.[​IMG]

7. 1Chick Magnet

1Chick Magnet Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 16, 2008
    New Hampshire
  8. HenPen

Apr 29, 2009
    New Hampshire

You are telling me! Thank you for all of your help too, Sheree. It's not easy being green, ah I mean, alone. Tee Hee.[​IMG]

Oh no problem, thats what I love about the swaps...neighbor helping neighbor.

9. blazingsaddles

May 13, 2009
    hooksett NH
    Quote:[​IMG] Thats great can't wait to see you all and
    heather needs to do her part to help you! [​IMG] also shree glad to here your going too will all have to stick together [​IMG]I might need some help this time!

10. HenPen

Apr 29, 2009
    New Hampshire
    Quote:[​IMG] Thats great can't wait to see you all and
    heather needs to do her part to help you! [​IMG] also shree glad to here your going too will all have to stick together [​IMG]I might need some help this time!

No problem,I head out early so I will see you Saturday.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by