Time to see the eye doctor

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by SarahBeth9394, Sep 18, 2009.

1. SarahBeth9394

SarahBeth9394 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 23, 2008
    I thought I'd polish my nails today and I learned something new. It really does help to be able to see in order to do a good job and apparently I can't see worth a flip. My nails look like a big blobby black mess. It's been a couple of years since I got a new pair of glasses and I've felt like my eyes have changed. But today I really see the difference. Ugh.

2. fordmommy

fordmommy Dancing With My Chickens

Jul 16, 2009
    Wisconsin
    [​IMG] Sorry.

3. GaNewChick

GaNewChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2009
    McDonough, Ga.
    Your not alone ~ I had to order arm extensions.

4. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I just got my distance glasses today. Weird!!!!! I put them on and I can see the distance just fine. I should have ordered freakin bifocals. [​IMG]

5. SarahBeth9394

SarahBeth9394 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 23, 2008
    Well so much has gone on in the last couple of weeks that I haven't even thought of making an appointment. [​IMG] Until yesterday. I was asked to be Treasurer for the kids Band Boosters (last year I was secretary), I agreed. Well I had to deposit funds for their fundraiser. Oh holy shnikey the space on the deposit slip was sooooo small and I had to enter 84 checks. [​IMG] Well I'm holding out till the first of the year tho. My son is seeing the dermatologist Tuesday so I want to see how that goes. I have insurance and can get glasses but I have to pay $50 for the transition lenses. My eyes are feeling their age. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by