Time to thin the flock-DFW-Texas

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by rebeccakeesee, Jun 25, 2008.

1. rebeccakeesee

rebeccakeesee Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    I'm wanting an EE hen to add to my small backyard flock. In order to prevent over crowding I should probably sell a few of my daughters pullets. I'd like to get 10 bucks each for them. Or trade. Also the lady who has agreed to sell me one of her EE Hens is trying to hand over an EE roo as well. I have no need for this fella as I dont want to annoy my negibhors. How ever if someone who were going to pick up a pair of my girls and was intrested I'd be happy to send him as well. No I dont have any pics of him due to the fact that I havent even picked him up yeat. And wont if I dont have a home for him. Back to the original purpose for my post. I got these ladies from a feed store and Took my best guess at their breed.
    [​IMG]
    This is odett a silver laced wydonette
    [​IMG]
    This is Sandra Black sexlink

Best I can tell these girls should be laying around October. They have been great pets and I would love to see them go as a pair. They are both standard and will be great layers of brown eggs. Feel free to ask any questions I also have a buff orph but was hoping to hold her back due to her extra sweet nature.
    Thanks for reading this far,
    Rebecca
    I live in the south Irving area

2. amyquilt

amyquilt Serama Mama

May 17, 2008
    Amarillo, TX
    How old are these girls, approximately?

I live in Amarillo. If I decided to take them, would you be willing to meet me half way?

3. rebeccakeesee

May 23, 2008
    Unfortunantly no. Its 6 hours between us and my 1975 daily driver may not appriciate the 6 hour trip. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. rebeccakeesee

May 23, 2008
    I'd say thier about 3-4 months

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by