Tinker and Bell's Diary

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by ChickenLittle11, Feb 25, 2013.

1. ChickenLittle11

ChickenLittle11 Out Of The Brooder

Jan 24, 2013
    Dunlow, West Virginia
    Monday, Febuary 25, Tinker

My sister Bell woke me early to chirp about boys and that stuff. I pecked her on head for a fair warning, she should know I'm not a morning person. I couldn't go back to sleep anyways, Bell must have woke up the roosters and they decided to crow. Why would they be up at 4:00 a.m anyway?

Breakfast was better. It seemed that Bell kept her beak shut for once. I felt bad about being mean this morning but mabe it wasn't my fault. She was staring at some roosters though.

The food lady came and let us out at 5:00! Aperently her family was out for a while. Me, Bell and my friend Beatrice decided to hang by the dicth for the few remaining hours we had left. Bell seemed to still be quiet, I wondered what she could be thinking.

Bell

A bantam roo named Chocolate asked me out! I woke Tinker to tell her the news then she nailed me with her beak. Then I remembered she wasn't a morning person. So I went back to sleep.

Breakfast was horrible! I over heard that Chocolate was just using me. From the corrner of my eye, I saw Tinker looking at me with concern, like she did something bad to me. Don't know what her deal was.

The food lady came and let us out. I went to break up with Chocolate, and he didn't seem the least bit sad. I thought hanging out with Tinker and Beatrice would help, but it didn't.

2. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

[​IMG] Very cute!

3. ChickenLittle11

Jan 24, 2013
    Dunlow, West Virginia
    Wednesday, Febuary 27 Tinker:

I got finally sleep in for once and Bell is back to her old self. Chop, pellets, and bits of cat food starts my day off on a good start. You know, I think Bell was having boy problems for the past two days.

I had to take Beatrice out to calm her down. You see, Beatrice and her other two sisters Blush and Cinnimon was going to go to a concert but Cinnimon got sick. She undersands that, but Blush dicthed her to hear about a big gossip thing in town. Apperently Bell is a big gossiper to, so she left. It's hard to be sisters to a chick who gossips all the time.

4. ChickenLittle11

Jan 24, 2013
    Dunlow, West Virginia
    Wednesday Febuary 27 Bell:

I have two BIG news! One, I bought this cute, pink sparkle pen. Two, Mayor Pete is looking for a new girlfriend! Poor Delores, going through a heart break. Pete will annonce who his new girlfriend at the Oat festival on Sunday. Me and my close friend Blush went to give Pete chocolate and flowers to improve our chances.

5. ChickenLittle11

Jan 24, 2013
    Dunlow, West Virginia
    I've got a picture of Tinker and Bell! Tinker is in front, and Bell is right behind her.

[​IMG]

6. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    They look like a sassy pair!

7. ChickenLittle11

Jan 24, 2013
    Dunlow, West Virginia
    Sunday, March 3, Tinker:

The Oat festaival was amazing! Me and Bell passed out and Beatrice dragged us home. We played games and ate our main crop, OATS!!!! Pete annonced his new girl friend....... And the winner is............... Beatrice!? She rejected him and she wanted to be friends first before they date, which I agree. Soon after me and Bell passed out on cotten candy. Bell says she's to tired to do anything, lazy.

8. ChickenLittle11

Jan 24, 2013
    Dunlow, West Virginia
    Monday, March 4, Tinker:

THAT GIANT YELLOW THING CAME AGAIN!!!! IT MAKE LOUD NOISES AND MOVES!!!! IT ALSO SWALLOWS THE FOOD LADY'S DAUGTER AND SPITS HER OUT LATER THAT EVENING!!!! Every day I chrip the loudest I can "STOP GIRL! STOP GIRL! WHAT IF YOU DON'T COME BACK!!!!". Otherwise my day way boring without Beatrice. I was literly staring at a wall.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by