Tiny Chick Robot!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by pdsavage, Jun 6, 2011.

1. pdsavage

pdsavage Sussex Monarch

Mar 27, 2008
    NW,Missouri
    Don't know is this was ever posted but found it today.

A Japanese toy company has come up with a robotic 'virtual' pet - modelled on a 3 day-old chick.

2. WickedNerd

WickedNerd Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2011
    North Alabama
    Those little robots are so unbelievably cute....I want one! *Squeals* [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] ....First chicken robots...next thing you know I'll have a coop in my yard and be chased by the little guys like I am over at Kristy's.

3. KristyHall

KristyHall Overrun With Chickens

Jan 27, 2011
    North Alabama
    Quote:you think it's cute when we have a flock of chicks following us everywhere though [​IMG]

4. WickedNerd

WickedNerd Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2011
    North Alabama
    Quote:you think it's cute when we have a flock of chicks following us everywhere though [​IMG]

I fail to see where "Your feathery stalkers are following us again," translates to cute, but I find it amusing at least.

I wonder if they make a duckling robot. That would be so awesome!

If I'm going to follow after you, Kristy, it's going to be a duck pond, not a chicken coop. You can keep the chickens. I'll take the ducks. ^.^

5. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

That's where it starts. The next thing you know, giant chicken robots are coming back from the future to kill Sarah Connor.

- Paraphrasing Sheldon [​IMG]

6. halfwaynowhere

halfwaynowhere Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2008
    La Puente, CA
    perfect for the easter basket, too!

i'm all for robotic toys that resemble pets. zhu zhu pets, for example. you can buy all sorts of cool accessories for them, and you don't have to feed them or clean up after them!

I have a few fur real kittens that i keep around for when i have a single bottle kitten. it gives them something to cuddle against, and if they climb over them, they often trigger the motions and sounds, which may not be super realistic, but i'd like to think the motor sounds when the kitty moves resemble purring. maybe these chicks would be good to keep lonely chicks company while in isolation for one reason or another?

7. bakerjw

bakerjw Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2010
    Johnson City, Tn
    A real honest to goodness "Robot Chicken"!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by