The sticky traps I got for mice have now caught a tiny house wren. I freed it using copious amounts of vegetable oil. Then gently tried to rinse the grease and glue off with mild detergent/dish soap. There is now a greasy, damp angry wren in a big bucket with a little bowl of water, covered with a dish towel. It's so tiny I'm afraid I'll crush it. I'm letting it recover, hoping it will dry off. It must not have been there long or it would have been dead, or at least unable to shriek and bite at me. What next?