Tips And Tricks To Find Baby Chicks?

Always scary when that happens. I had 5 ducklings escape from the brooder earlier this year. Luckily I found them all but it was stressful. Especially because I was the only one home so had to find them on my own.
mm. i thought a sussex had escaped once, because one day i went to feed the cat and there were feathers everywhere. luckily, it wasn't my sussex, but a poor starling. i was suuuuper mad, because i thought it was my sussex.

Always scary when that happens. I had 5 ducklings escape from the brooder earlier this year. Luckily I found them all but it was stressful. Especially because I was the only one home so had to find them on my own.
5!? That sucks, I had a rabbit escape when I was home alone. I found it though! Good job finding those ducklings! And catching them! I had to do a footy dive thing to catch this chick!

mm. i thought a sussex had escaped once, because one day i went to feed the cat and there were feathers everywhere. luckily, it wasn't my sussex, but a poor starling. i was suuuuper mad, because i thought it was my sussex.
Are Starlings native were you live? In Australia they are a pest, I hate them, I hate sparrows, I HATE THEM! Sorry, needed to say that. šŸ˜¬

Chick on the right is Splat, the one that escaped.
Chick in the middle is Custard.
Last Chick is Mistletoe.
:love

Attachments

• IMG_7521.JPG
    IMG_7521.JPG
    495 KB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom