TIS' THE SEASON - how us your decorated coops

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by VTGIRL, Nov 30, 2009.

1. VTGIRL

VTGIRL Out Of The Brooder

Aug 26, 2009
    Vermont
    I posted a pic of my brooder all decked out for X-mas on another thread and it was suggested we do a thread on how others might decorate their Outside coops (or brooders [​IMG]) So go ahead and show us your creativity... Perhaps you'll inspire a few of us.

Happy Holidays to all my BYC Friends.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2009
  2. VTGIRL

VTGIRL Out Of The Brooder

Aug 26, 2009
    Vermont
    [​IMG]

Ho, Ho, Ho

3. M To The Maxx

M To The Maxx Baseball+Girls=Life

Jul 24, 2009
    Lutz,FL
    Quote:That is cute! I am going to try to convince my dad to put some lights on the coop.

4. lngrid

lngrid Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]What a wonderful way to get into the holiday spirit![​IMG] Cute babies, too.

5. Hamptons06

Hamptons06 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 26, 2009
    North Atlanta
    That is totally cute!!! [​IMG]

6. ZooMummzy

ZooMummzy Queen of the Zoo

Mar 31, 2008
    Philomath, Oregon
    Very cute!!!

I can't wait to get out the Christmas lights this weekend and start decorating! I have 3 cages inside and the coop outside. I'm trying to figure out some sort of safe tree I can make for my girls outside. My family of course thinks I'm nuts [​IMG]

7. Tecalli

Tecalli Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 5, 2009
    State College, PA
    My three hens are in the holiday spirit with lights on their run and large ornaments hanging where their flower baskets were hanging in warmer weather (can't wait for that warm weather to return!).
    [​IMG]

8. teach1rusl

teach1rusl Love My Chickens

This is it...too cold for me to go to too much effort. But it looks cheery enough for the chickens... [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Love the lights there Tecalli!!

9. ZooMummzy

ZooMummzy Queen of the Zoo

Mar 31, 2008
    Philomath, Oregon
    Quote:My run looks a lot like yours...I never thought about hanging baskets! I like that idea [​IMG]

Very festive by the way....I'm starting to decorate mine this week. Still trying to come up with some sort of safe treat tree idea for them....

10. wildorchid053

wildorchid053 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2009
    syracuse area, ny
    HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL AND A VERY MERRY CHICKMAS. THE CURRY'S

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by