TLC (The Lake Chickens) Eggs

JDE99156

In the Brooder
Aug 4, 2016
Newport, Washington
I am new to chickens got my first chicks (2 Buff Orpington, 2 Ameracauna 2 Silkies and 1 Easter Egger spring of 2016. I was quickly hooked and now I have added 5 more (2 Australorp, 2 Buff Brahma and 1 Golden Lace Wyandotte) and one very sassy duck. I found BackYardChickens.com when I was googling what to do about a chick that I feared was sick. Living in the Eastern Washington I get to experience all the extremes weather has to offer. This was my first winter with my chickens and we had a long cold winter. I used BackYardChicken.com so many times looking up what to do to keep my girls comfortable. BackyardChickens.com came handy again when my Buffs combs got frost bite as petroleum jelly was not working...one of the members recommended recommend Green Goo and I love it.
I have other hobbies that keep me outside, dirty and smelling like corral #9...such as my four horses. I guess I have one clean hobby. I love my Koi and Gold fish. I almost forgot to mention the entertainment team of Frick and Frack my two Nigerian Dwarf wethers.
I work only to pay for my hobbies so my career is just a means to an end. My little menagerie keeps me grounded, balanced and loving life.
I hope to learn lots from all of you.

You got yourself a regular ole backyard zoo!
Congrats!
Welcome to BYC!

Hi and welcome to BYC - great that you have joined us. Please make yourself at home here with us

Hello there and welcome to BYC! :frow

So glad we were of help to you in the past, we sure are full of the knowledge!

Make yourself at home here and we hope you enjoy the site! :)

Back
Top Bottom