TN- splash ameraucana cockeral **PICS ADDED

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by CityGirlintheCountry, Sep 11, 2009.

1. CityGirlintheCountry

CityGirlintheCountry Green Eggs and Hamlet

Jul 7, 2007
    Middle TN
    I have a splash amerucana cockeral for sale. This boy is from eggs from Cree Farms and hatched back in May. He's beautiful and from a lovely blue egg! Unfortunately my 7 chicks turned into 5 roos and 2 hens so some of them have to go. [​IMG]

I'm asking $15 and can deliver to Nashville. Other area delivery possibly available.

The splash-
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

There is a blue that needs to find a new home. I'll post pics as soon as I figure out which one is going. [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 20, 2009
  2. LeBlackbird

LeBlackbird Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 17, 2009
    SE Pennsylvania
    pics?

3. aussieheelr

aussieheelr Chillin' With My Peeps

Would you ship to Colorado?!?!?!

4. ChickenShell

ChickenShell New Egg

Dec 5, 2008
    I raise Amerucanas also. They seem to lean more to roosters than hens for some reason

5. dadof4

dadof4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 30, 2008
    mississippi
    Ever come to Memphis?

6. 1stepcloser

1stepcloser Poultry In Motion

Sep 16, 2009
    Dover, TN
    He is gorgeous. I wish I could have roos. (We are doing the stealth urban chicken thing.)

7. CityGirlintheCountry

Jul 7, 2007
    Middle TN
    Quote:I wish! I actually live about 45 minutes east of Nashville, so it's a hike to get to Memphis. Do you ever get to Nashville? [​IMG]

My next step is to Craigslist these guys, but I really hate to do it. It is more likely that they will get eaten than used for breeding purposes. They are so pretty that I hate to see them eaten.

8. TennesseeTruly

TennesseeTruly Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2009
    Church Hill, TN
    I'm heading toward Paris next weekend. If you still have this guy, I'll get him on my way back. I'm going to pick up some Sebastopol geese. He's a gorgeous rooster!

Laurie

9. CityGirlintheCountry

Jul 7, 2007
    Middle TN
    Drop me a PM when you work out your travel plans. He is yours if you want him!

10. 77horses

77horses ◊The Spontaneous Pullet!◊

Aug 19, 2008
    [CONFIDENTIAL]
    Quote:We hatched a black Ameruacana/Splash Cochin chick that has the same face as your rooster; looks to definitely be a hen. [​IMG] I guess we are just lucky. She's about 3+ months old right now. Picture:
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by