TN- Splash Ameraucana roos/ pick up only

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by CityGirlintheCountry, Oct 19, 2009.

1. CityGirlintheCountry

CityGirlintheCountry Green Eggs and Hamlet

Jul 7, 2007
    Middle TN
    These boys are 21 weeks old and feeling their oats. They are driving my hens crazy with their manly ways. Please make an offer and take one home today!

Both are from Cree Farms eggs hatched back in May. Both are splash. Both were hen raised and are showing no signs of aggression. The only reason they are going is that I hatched 5 boys and 2 girls with this hatch. Even with the addition of some EEs, the boys are annoying the daylights out of my hens. Too many roos!

I'd like $15 each for them and can meet you in the greater Murfreesboro area.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 19, 2009
  2. alicefelldown

alicefelldown Looking for a broody

Aug 18, 2008
    Your picture doesn't show in the auction interface because you have the html code still 'attached'

The auction interface only needs the URL to the image, no BB codes or HTML.

Hope that helps! Really pretty roos you've got, splash/grey is soooo lovely! Hope you find them good homes!

3. CityGirlintheCountry

Jul 7, 2007
    Middle TN
    Yeah, I always do it wrong and then can't figure out how to go back and edit that part. I just gave up and added pictures in the body of the ad. It's easier and works. Thanks for the help though!

So.... want a rooster? I'll make you a deal! [​IMG]

4. HenPen

HenPen Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2009
    New Hampshire
    I wish you were closer,I would love one...

5. CityGirlintheCountry

Jul 7, 2007
    Middle TN
    I'm afraid these boys will end up as someone's dinner. I'm just not getting any takers and I have to get them out of the pen. There are three adolescent roosters in there with 6 hens. They are harrassing the poor girls to death!
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by