TN State Fair In Nashville 9-4-2008 thru ?

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by Promiselandfarm, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Promiselandfarm

Promiselandfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Well my husband and children took their chickens to the fairgrounds today. They will be judge tomorrow morning at 9am they stay there for 10 days. My son is so upset because he was planning on hatching eggs out and will not get his eggs from his best hens. [​IMG] I do hope they will not be too stressed. But my youngest son is always the judge when it comes to horse shows/dog shows/ goat shows and the like. He said there were a good many pretty birds there and tons our chickens will top. But he also said that our new silkies(daughters) were younger than most so she may not have a chance. Well see and try not to discourage her but she also said there were beautiful birds there. They got to speak with the organizer of the event and learned a lot. I do hope I feel better tomorrow to be able to attend. I'll miss tonight's local fair as they have already left and I still feel like crap. [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 4, 2008
  2. Promiselandfarm

Promiselandfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

My daughter came in first with her Silkies and I posted pics on Everything else chicken for those who may want to look at the other chickens that were there.[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by